Life At Fortune Bay Resources
For years, Fortune Bay Resources has been committed to holding its staff to the highest esteem as they are the key to our overall success.
Working with us means working in a fun, open-minded and independent culture. If you think you will be a good fit, we invite you to apply.
Send us your application at email@example.com or apply with us through FORTUNE BAY RESOURCES PTE. LTD. Careers Singapore.
- Negotiate with suppliers and finalize terms and conditions for shipment and payments
- Quantify and qualify key events in global iron ore markets timely.
- Build and maintain models of global iron ore, supply, demand, trade flows, and price trend and time scope including both short term and long term to drive new business development
- Maintain strong understanding of customers’ needs, customer/supplier performance and competitor activity
- Work closely with commercial team, finance and operation teams. Prepare daily, weekly and monthly price risk exposure and P&L reporting across marketing, understanding and articulating the impact of key exposure and curve movements on the results.
- Determine market sentiment via research, valuation and data analysis
- Arrange container shipments with various shipping lines
- Responsible for ensuring accurate customer pricing, forecasts (monthly/quarterly)
- Propose key strategies for growth
- Develop and maintain product P&L
- Degree in any discipline
- Good communicator both verbally & written. Team worker, due diligent and proactive to flag out key market changes.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin
- Salary to be negotiated based on experience and capabilities